Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cute kittens -- not a trick!

Okay, I started off the week feeling a little belligerent -- see this blog's last few posts.  But I've turned the corner, and I'm in a much different place emotionally.  Today we're going to relax and watch kittens playing with a bell on the end of a string.


Now I know you're thinking "this is a trick."  If you know me, you  might suspect that this video is like five seconds of kittens playing, then a minute and a half of shocking images of sociopaths pulling the legs off of frogs, bloody underground dog-fights, hunters skinning squirrels, monkeys in a laboratory being sprayed in the eyes with deodorant, and grainy black-and-white footage of a soulless teenager dropping a bag of unwanted cats into the river under the Choctawhatchee Bridge.

Now if I were to make such a video, I'd justify it by saying "animals are mistreated cruelly every day and we ignore it, so if I have to trick you into looking ugly reality in the face by making you think you're going to see adorable baby animals and then springing images of gory chaos on you, then so be it.  You know, like I'd be making some kind of point.  But that's not what I'm up to.  Promise.  Pretty Promise.

So without further ado, here is a short video of baby kittens playing together that you can watch with the entire family.  It's adorable.  Honest. 

***Gravy Rainbow*** Please link to us on your blog or website. http://gravyrainbow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment